View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 10:13 AM
2 Bunny
Banned User
Threadstarter

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Post AUTHORIZATION Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
well that's weird, i would think that if 1x is working then Ev most def should. maybe its all you get on a sprint phone on a VZ MVNO especially since they are only offering MB of data.
Actually, I'm forcing 1xRTT right now. If I don't (or if I force EvDo), it simply won't connect. I wish I could troubleshoot it a little better, but unlike Windows Mobile, it just doesn't tell you what the heck it's doing (dialing, failed and not trying, waiting to try again, etc.), so I don't know where it's getting hung up at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
actually, if I remember correctly evdo authorization can be copied to another phone without touching the 'untouchable' numbers.. (i'll have to check)
did you have a pageplus phone you were getting info from or rather do you have a pageplus phone you can activate and get evdo? (preferably a smartphone)
I don't have access to an actual PagePlus branded phone, but I may be able to temporarily get my hands on a VZW phone, possibly a "smart" device; do you think that might work?

Thanks.

- 2B