View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 04:48 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellot View Post
Nah. You are The Man!

I'm just a cheap SOB who wants this port to work so I don't have to spend money on a new phone.

Once you hammer this bug, with detule's aGPS stuff and some love for BT I will be one happy camper.
well i was going to release something this weekend but after this now im going to wait and see if i can include the fix.

I need to find the dood who offered to send me a BT earpiece so i can try to work on that too. Next change is massive and i know how people hate updating LK but it will need to be done one last time. After this the update process will change since LK can reflash itself now. No more nbh nonsense unless you go back to winmo and back for some reason. This way LK wont wipe anything behind it so updating LK will be easier than some college chicks.