View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 04:48 PM
wesscoggin
Halfway to VIP Status

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need phone suggestions quick for Verizon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Well question boils down to what exactly you use the phone for and whats most important to you?

As far as the 2 you mentioned, the Nexus is the phone that will get upgrades first. But it has some things like no microsd card and from what I hear no usb mass storage.(It uses MTP I think, which has a few advantages but isn't as good overall)

As far as the Motorola RAZR MAXX, well Motorola is usually pretty fast on upgrades(on verizon) in comparison to the rest. It also has a huge double sized battery of 3300mah. I think the bootloader is unlocked but not 100% sure...
The razrMAXX does not have an unlocked bootloader.

Nokia6110 - RazrV3 -LG8700 ------TP1 ---Imagio -- Tbolt - RazrMaxx
----MotoV710 -LG8600 - XV8600 ------TP2 ----DroidX - Gnex -RazrMaxxHD
(Palm T5, VZW-Xoom,VZW Xyboard)