View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 12:58 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by domoarigato View Post
my facebook image upload seems to have stopped working... it goes to 100% then displays a "cannot upload image" error message.

i tried deleting the cache, reinstalling, and even restoring to a previous back-up to no avail... any ideas?

or is the problem on FB's end?
I don't use Facebook, but if it worked before and magically stopped working... Not really sure what to make of that. Did the app update? Did you try rebooting? You tried the other 'common' things that can fix misbehaving apps, so I'm not sure. Perhaps just to test, rename data.img to data.bak and start from square one, and only add that app? Are you trying over wifi/3g/both?