View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 03:19 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] XDAndroid GBX0B 2.3.7 Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Did you ever take your SD build that was working from TP2 Phone #1 and insert it into TP2 Phone #2?

I am getting some squirrelly results and I wonder if there aren't things imbedded that are built at the initial run time that don't rebuild unless you recreate your data.img file?

i.e. WiFi: After swapping the SD card from phone #1 to phone #2, I cannot get WiFi to connect. When I go into advanced settings for WiFi, I observe that the MAC address remains from phone #1, even though I am on phone #2. I confirmed the ability of the phone to connect to WiFi in Windows Mobile and I also confirmed the MAC address of phone #2.

Solution is easy enough; Delete data.img but I was hoping to avoid that, if at all possible.

Best regards,
-boggsie
wifi-nvram.txt is only generated once per data.img.