View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 11:57 PM
BooDaddy
Linux Administrator

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need phone suggestions quick for Verizon.

Hello all,
I dropped my work cell, and jacked it up bad. I need some suggestions for new phones pretty quickly as I need to let my Director know by this Friday.
Good thing though, is I am eligible for an upgrade and the datacom ladies told me I can get any of the Verizon Android phones or an iPhone 4S.

So, I am needing suggestions. I love Android so I think the iPhone is out of the question. I have an HTC EVO for my personal phone. I am looking at the Motorola Droid Razr MAXX and the Galaxy Nexus.
Price doesn't really matter, as the company allows up to $300 for phone replacement every 2 years, so they would both be "free" to me.

I would like to be able to root the phone so I can tether. There is pretty good LTE 4G coverage in my area as well. What are some pros and cons to them? What phones do you suggest (Im open to other models as well).?

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓