View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 09:11 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Can you tether with the Trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldt View Post
I just ordered a Trophy (Verizon) thinking that I can tether, but I am confused after all of the reading, is tethering still possible after all of the current updates?
thanks for any info...
I replied to your other thread. Not sure where you read the Verizon Trophy can tether, it's not possable.

The GSM (overseas) version of the Trophy (GSM only, will not work on verizon) does offer thethering after the update on some carriers.

I have the Verizon Trophy and I can tell you 100% it is not possable to tether wirelessly on the trophy. There was one way you could do it via USB but, it was a 10 step process and I do not believe it was compatable with our phone.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !