View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 11:17 PM
kozmo
VIP Member

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdedumda View Post
Hope Ill be able to get an answer for this and not have my question buried.

1) I've turned off tactile feedback, which from what I understand turns off vibration when tapping any icons. However, vibration continues to occur when I tap on numbers on the phone app. Also when the phone has successfully connected -- that also vibrates. Is there anyway to turn off vibration throughout the entire rom?

2) When I get a miss call/voicemail, the light indicator is constantly flashing unless I listen to the voicemail or look at the miss calls. How can I set the light indicator to be off at all times? I've tried going into the notifications menu, but do not see anything in there regarding that matter.

Btw, before I get flamed I'd like to note that I have in fact search the forums on Google prior to posting my question. Thanks in advance to those who answer.
For #1... You can use my cab that's located in the paperclip for this thread HERE that will disable all vibration.

For #2... Go to settings > sounds and notifications > notifications... then click on the event, which defaults to phone:incoming call, there is a drop down menu for all notifications (missed call, voicemail, etc) where you can enable/disable flash light for, play sound etc.