View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 06:07 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
The update for LK on January 15th may have broken compatibility with CWM. The recovery image flashes fine as before, but when LK gets to the point where CWM should load, the phone just reboots.

Best regards,
-boggsie
I don't know what you mean by this, I have been using the new LK and CWM, no problems.

Have you tried it and ran into issues, or...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
my TP2 is still BNIB :P Probably wont open it till this goes outta Alpha/Beta stage, but still love reading the thread weekly...
This makes my brain hurt. It's not like the value of the device is going to skyrocket anytime soon, LOL.