View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 02:06 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VIDEO: i LOVE verizon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidFromBigD View Post
Wow. Are these numbers really from Sprint on a 3G connection? You didn't switch to WiMax here did you? I don't get 8447Kbps down from my WiFi !!

Edit: Ok, think I know the answer... But still, were you located in a Faraday cage all by yourself with the antennas a few feet away?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
yea that is possible because some Android custom Roms always say 3G.
what are you guys talking about? of course that is on wimax, not 3g.
eric, why are you trying to get him to compare his 3g to whatever your using? the only way you get the refered to speeds is on hspa+. a supposed 4g network. so to try to compare hspa+ with evdo is moot.
of course hspa+ is faster. that is why he used wimax...