View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 12:20 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: i LOVE verizon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@gTen I switched to a postpaid plan entirely so I'm not on the monthly4G plan anymore,I only used that plan at first to save money and to see what would happen with the merger. But yea in short the rep who sold me the 10Gb plan told me that the throttled speeds won't be EDGE like the 5GB and 2GB plans but just 3G and since my phone (HD7) is a 3G only phone I may notice little or no reduction in speed. This plan also includes tethering, what other carrier bundles hack free tethering with their plans?
I was referring more to fixxer as they discontinued the unlimited data on verizon. and I often hear stories on how on CS saying 1 thing and reality being another. (This is true for all carriers though)

As far as plans, yeah if you don't have 4G on your phone there is very little reason to keep it and more data always helps. Out of the major carriers I dont think many bundle hack free tethering. Then again for tethering methods like pdanet you dont really need to root...but out of all the official tethering offerings yeah T-mobile is only one. Its actually sad that verizon and att charge for tethering when they also charge for limited amount of bandwidth. Its kind of like making you buy something twice :/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)