View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 06:42 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
[MOD] Allows Device Lock/Wake Using Swipe Gesture

Hey everyone, I found an AWESOME app called "PGM - Ponury Gesture Mod", made by XDA Member bponury, that will allow screen unlocking capabilities on our (rooted) EVO 3D's using screen swipe gestures instead of the traditional power button. He's also added the functionality to lock the screen the same way, using screen gestures!! Check it out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GswWnvxuCXk

To give it a test run, make sure you're rooted and head to the market, search for "Ponury Gesture Mod" or click this LINK HERE!! Install and you're ready to go!! Enjoy!!

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.