argenisaz
PPCGeeks Regular

argenisaz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by argenisaz View Post
Same here. I had an incoming call, I didn't answer because I was driving. Pulled over, tried to call back (it was my wife calling) and no sound at all. I opened the music player and nothing. I did notice that trying to adjust the volume it said "in call volume" on the slider.

After that the phone wouldn't go back to sleep (orange light even with the screen off). Had to reboot to get sound working.

I hope my logs can help. By the way, this morning I applied the latest patch. I can't recall if I had the same issue before that.
Follow up:

Milda25 is correct, missed calls cause the issue and it's easy to replicate.

I wanted to post the cleanest logs possible, so this is what I did:
1. Powered off phone and then back on. Waited until everything settled in (solid green light).
2. Made a call to my cell phone, as expected, no ringtone. I answered the call and audio was ok.
3. Made a second call (ringtone worked as expected), but this time I didn't answer (generating a missed call).
4. Made a third call and this time the ringtone was dead. I answered and there was no audio.
5. Opened music player and audio was also dead. Once again, trying to adjust volume got me "in call" volume slider.
6. Ran getlogs app.

I hope they are useful. I replicated the issue 3 times just to be sure. Phone failed to enter complete sleep state every time (solid orange light).
Attached Files
File Type: zip no sound logs.zip (44.5 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.