PPCGeeks Regular

milda25 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
You're forgetting the biggest factors.

Let's say your battery is old, ancient, and abused. Perhaps his is relatively new, and well taken care of?

Then, lets set that all aside and say you both had IDENTICAL batteries that were brand new. If I put one phone in an area with poor service, and one phone in an area with great service - which battery do you think will last longer?

So battery life comparisons are pretty useless, I'm afraid. There's just too many factors involved to really judge what is going wrong - you just have to use common sense on your end, and do your best to triage the rest. Put the phone in airplane mode, disable data, etc if you're in a bad service area. Replace the battery if it's old. Etc...
OK, you are correct, arrrghhh. My battery isn't too young, he is quite old (2 years) - stock HTC battery. Abused? May be ... I connected my phone to charger when I needed, not when it was good for my battery.
Only one and last thing - service of my operator is great at my home and same at my office.
But OK, I won't discuss this already. Battery life comparisons are really pretty useless. Thanks for your answers ...