View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 06:46 AM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: What are your 3G speeds?? Slow like mine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Do you work for tmobile? ..cause for all the bs (so called guru) advertising you do, you should!! I'm sorry but I'm tired of hearing the same old thing from you..we get it you hate google and now sprint! Do you really need to keep saying it over and over and over especially in subsections you don't have any business posting in?
yeah you tell'em

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."