View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 01:09 PM
EyeB
Halfway to VIP Status

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

hm I don't know if there is a bug in your startmenu on the 6.5 :S not tried 6.5.x yet (Using the generic rom)

but my startmenu looses its background and goes crazy, the rest of the phone works but without startmenu it kind of looses its functionality for me I'd switch roms so I can use it : ( otherwise the rom seems good.

I included screenshot in the zip

edit: forgot to mention, this has happened everytime too (I mean I've thought it was bad flash so I've flashed 6.5 rom 4 times now, each time I get this eventually). The only things I've done so far is remove all your extra things in the remove programs. I'm not sure if this is related to me removing the theme it was using or not but I don't think it is. The only other thing I did was install host 1.5 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=685928. Besides these 2 things, nothing else was changed yet on phone. Hope this helps you find problem :S

edit again: Wanted to ask, is it nesscessary to use the carrier cab? Without using it, my data/calls seem to work
Attached Files
File Type: zip ScreenShot1.zip (198.8 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by EyeB; 01-29-2012 at 01:14 PM.