View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 01:09 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
wait that's all the difference is? I was thinking the 6.5.x had new features -.- lol.
Well now that I see it, I'll switch to 6.5, I like start menu on top

k i think i got it working :S phone fell asleep during initial booting :S kind of wish you disabled the sleep then because it took longer to setup everything than the sleep timer allowed

Any way to get the start menu to look "square" and not the honeycomb layout
6.5.x does have newer features. Generally speaking everything is bigger and more finger friendly like buttons and menus and what not. I don't know if that's considered new "features" or not....

Don't know about the square start menu, but I'll look around when I have time and see what I can find.
This post has been thanked 1 times.