Lurker

twiztid420 is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to twiztid420
Re: Good-Bye Touch Pro 2 and HTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@yankees45us yes the arrive can now be unlocked, there are a couple people in the arrive forum who have unlocked it. There's also a rumor that sprint is slated to release 3 new WP phones in 2012 one each from HTC Samsung and Nokia, but I'll believe that when I see it.

@gjhuff yes the arrive has been jailbroken don't know if it has tethering tho. my hd7 already allows tethering stock. Maybe u can get a cheap HD7 on eBay like I did to use on their $30 prepay plan to supplement the slow speeds ur experiencing. My HD7 on 3G absolutely destroys sprint 4G. The HD7 also even has a couple of custom roms but I have no need for them since it already does everything I need it to do stock.
@eric12341

Can you provide links to the guides or whatever people used to "JailBreak" their Arrive? As i have been looking and the only thing i have seen is the unlock from Chevron or Dev unlocked is the on thing you can do on the arrive it self. That allows you to side load apps but a lot of the custom apps require Interop unlock which is not possible on any 2nd gen WP7 phones (which includes the arrive) currently as far as i have seen.