View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 10:35 PM
jpwhre
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Re: Looking for 2.08.651.3 RUU

Well I found ROMS Stock ROMS - Downloads - Scott's ROMS
Turns out my micro usb on phone is shot. I got twrp 2.0 loaded, flashed a rom just to find out you need to get adb fastboot to reboot into bootloader to flash to the boot img of phone to mod the kernel for wifi tether on 1.50 so I used Flash GUI to flash anthraX kernel and stil no wifi. Now my camera screen is nothing but lines on stock camera, scanner, but not on an app camera fun (or something) some searching lead me to find that if I run the RUU and at first screen if I go to C: and find temp files i can find the update.zip and no go, even with a search of my pc it's stil nowhere to be found. So I searched more and found that an exe extractor will let me get the update zip out of the RUU. That didn't work either. I don't know if the kernel messed up my cam or the 2.17 update did it. But trying to get back to stock is becoming a nightmare since adb wireless will connect to device, but when I send commands, it just sits at "waiting for device"