PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Tmair is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Do you like your TP 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.7; en-us; Incredible 2 Build/GRI40; CyanogenMod-7.2.0) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Have you considered going android? Or do you have a legacy sero plan?
That's kind of what got me wondering about the TP 2, I went in to find out how much it would cost to move to an Android phone, I have four phones on the plan, my phone is the only one with internet, and that is how we want to keep it, to move to an android I would have to "Upgrade" my plan so every phone was on the internet, then because one was a "Smart Phone" I would have to pay an additional $10.00 a month, it would raise my monthly phone bill, before taxes $60.00, that's just to much to pay for...what? The more I thought about it I came to the conclusion that these smart phone really have nothing to offer over good honest business phones, I don't do Facebook, twitter or any of the other sites like those, don't really know what I was thinking, I think I would just like to upgrade my WM phone, and I was thinking the TP 2 would be a good choice.
Thanks for all of the replies.
Terry