View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 04:26 PM
colonel
Retired Staff

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0neZ View Post
First off, a BIG BIG thank you to Colonel and GGuruUSA for their help last night.
I now have my xv6700 flashed and, I'd say, about 70% operational.
My phone now has no internet capabilities though (IE, txt, etc), and I think I may have to uninstall/reinstall drivers and such on my XP box as it will not recognize my phone now. Also I can't get rid of this dang white screen so I can't read anything on my today screen, and the phone skin seems to be gone as well. I think I may have goofed up in the selection process, and will try to reflash tonight with different options. Phone seems to be much much slower now as well.
I hope I can get back on the net though, as the phone is also my tethered modem. I'm on from work at the moment.

OH, one more thing. for some odd reason I can't open/login to BuildOS unless I'm on the net. Ideas?

Thanks
White screen? Can you seen anything? I am guessing that your rom is too full. If I recall correctly, you had the 2.05 bootloader which will still be full sometimes and not error in buildOS.

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND