View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:27 PM
Sc/ant864
Regular 'Geeker

Sc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post

Hrm. I wonder if the problem is GB+.27. There's a bug, specifically with this GB+.27 setup where USB doesn't notify properly. I know this might be a pain for you, but can you try to use adb in FRX07.1, then try this build again? rel_path= and different folders on a big SD will save you some headache here .

I'm honestly not sure what else would be holding it up. I don't get any USB notifications in the bar either, but despite this adb still works great....

So get comfy with adb first, then try it on this build. Sorry for the pain...
I kept my FRX07 build but never bothered with 07.1, but I would think it doesn't matter since I will be doing it to test the adb connection, just want to make sure that is sufficient?

It's no pain bro, I'm here to help. The more I learn the better I can help you and that is my goal. As soon as I get home I'll move FRX07 back on and test, should be around 8:00pm EST.

Sent from my ppcT7380 Ti/GBX0B via PPCG app

GBX0C buttery goodness with 3.3.8 kernel sprinkled on top.
Looking for another cool mobile forum? Don't join Howard Forums because they sick a duck.