View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:26 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any way to "turn on" speaker phone while not in a call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
i get slacker problem with screen off, it drops on wifi too so i dont think it's sprint...

Since I can stream other things without problems. I just don't want to leave screen on for battery

I also use the reg fix for keep music playing with screen off (if you were going to suggest it :S)

I bought it for about $10... yeah it's more than your $3 but I didn't want to wait for it lol, and $10 is still worth it for me since it has a remote/plays from usb and sd cards too. The remote is point less, it doesn't work unless you are almost touching it, in that point i just reach fingers out and press it lol
Wow im wishing i woulda gotten one like yours . and about the slacker , i think i remember having exact problems like that when turning off the screen , it has something to do with the sleep policy , i remember writing a script for myself that when Slacker or pandora were active and running , the power button "Toggled" the screen off which kept the device's data running and the wifi . for some reason the slacker app doesnt do that .