View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:05 AM
Sc/ant864
Regular 'Geeker

Sc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] XDAndroid GBX0B 2.3.7 Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneskid1 View Post
I tried the new bundle and it is the same as the old one. Not just file names i understood that it is all the same. What file are you pointing me towards? Cause the one on the post is not what you say it is.
Im not trying to be snappy im just a bit confused.
Thanks,
Boneskid1
LOL Dude he told you already....DL the zip then right click on the file and look at properties....look at the date....

I got Droid Explorer to finally finish installing and while USB debugging is checked in development, phone is charging, installed the USB drivers for SDK, I still cannot connect. Droid Explorer isn't showing the device and the phone does not display the debugging icon in the notification bar. Could it be because I don't have/know which drivers are needed for Windows?

Arrrghhh here's my CSV files, I figured while I was going with a fresh build I would go ahead and post them.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CSV_files .zip (48.7 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

GBX0C buttery goodness with 3.3.8 kernel sprinkled on top.
Looking for another cool mobile forum? Don't join Howard Forums because they sick a duck.

Last edited by Sc/ant864; 01-20-2012 at 02:07 AM.