View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 02:03 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] XDAndroid GBX0B 2.3.7 Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc/ant864 View Post
Arrrghhh which version of Eclipse is relevant to this build? And should I start a different thread for these questions so I don't fill up the thread with this? Also did you have time to check the log I pmed you?

Sent from my ppcT7380 Ti/GBX0B via PPCG app
Same dreaded error everyone gets:

Code:
01-17 21:13:13.740 W/AudioTrack( 1298): obtainBuffer timed out (is the CPU pegged?) 0x46dd50 user=000012c0, server=00000000
I don't know where the "actual" error is. I don't know if anyone has found it yet... Bleh.

I'll see if some others can take a peek, as your logs do capture it well it seems... And Eclipse..? That's for development, you don't need it. You're on Windows right? Droid Explorer & you're done.

I also have a new build (check the site, the link will be the same but timestamp will update... Not on the filename, on the actual site.) Sorry, I didn't want to make it look like a whole new build, so I kept the filename the same.

Everyone should grab the full bundle. It includes a new .27 acoustic kernel that should fix some problems, and there's a lot of userland fixes:
  • MMS should be fixed for Sprint users
  • XDAndroid will now show as the provider
  • GLES put back in (whoops)
  • Network-based location put back in (which was working before, but this last boot it didn't...? Let me know on this guys, I might need another update... Definitely seems broken!! What the heck. There'll be another update, sorry folks.)
  • hyc's dmesg binary baked into the rootfs (timestamps... in dmesg!)

Uploading now, should be live soon.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 01-19-2012 at 02:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.