View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 01:12 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykosoft View Post
I'll pull logs when/if they occur again, but:

1. I've also experienced random reboot issues with the 1/16 build
2. I've experienced ringtone problems (nothing new, was occurring with old build)
3. I've experienced a complete loss of sound following a single phone call. It rang (and could be heard). Following that call, no sound until reboot.

(again, I know that's useless, I'll pull logs when/if they happen again).

Michael
1) Think of anything different that you did when these reboots happen? wifi enabled? alarms enabled? charging? any widgets in the background running?

2) ringtone is a bitch. First one will always fail, not sure why but it seems to be reported in cyano too but ive yet to find their fix.

3) When you notice loss of sound, put the phone near your ear and see if you hear buzzing. I noticed when i was testing that if i lost all sound, the speaker would buzz. Also, if you ADB shell into the phone when this happens and do a logcat i would see some errors which might be helpful.

If you want to be brave and test the other csv to see if they might be helpful.