View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 07:26 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
I need some advice on how to try and capture logs.

I experienced three spontaneous rebooted, today.

First event: Phone on desk, in sleep. SMS comes in, phone goes out of sleep, I hear my SMS announcement tone, pickup the phone as it rebooted.

Second event: Speaking on a call, in the midst of speaking, with the phone to my ear and the phone rebooted.

Third event: Incoming call while the phone is in my holster. I didn't recognize that taking the phone out of my holster has caused the phone to wake up. As it waking up, I press power (turning it off) and then power again, to turn it back on ... reboot.

So my question is: how should I go about trying to get logs for stuff like this?

Best regards,
-boggsie

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
As I stated above, the only way to get logs from a reboot are to pull last_kmsg. That's the only thing that will remain from a reboot...and it's not always available. Reboots are fun to troubleshoot.