View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 01:45 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by detule View Post
The HaRET mic workarounds fixed issues with the microphone on the handset itself being MIA. Any wired headset mic issues on nand are more than likely to be present on HaRET as well.
I think haret is safe from this. Recently we added a patch for 3.5mm which sets a gpio (RHODIUM_GPIO_UP_RESET_N) to 0. We had an issue in the past with haret on this so it was commented out. But I enabled it on our last release since 3.5mm was fixed, however i think this breaks Mic so it may need to be commented out again. This is why i want a gsm guy to test h2w, since they dont load this code at all ..

this was my commit.

https://gitorious.org/~acl/linux-on-...c72579eb620796