View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 12:08 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
I have used both 1 gb and 8gb cards to flash android no problem and both were formatted fat32(I believe its a have to),to set endkey to home you need to set it on spareparts. Reboot into recovery from boot menu always worked on old builds haven't tried this yet. Arggghhh posted an app GetLogs earlier and I believe its on google nand download page. I also own rhod400

Edit: I believe the new htc usb drivers are causing issues, by issues I mean they need to be installed in order to flash recovery. I had to reinstall new android drivers, winxp did automatically.

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk
Yeah, sorry about that. I borrowed a work XP laptop and was annoyed with the different vendor IDs for LK and ADB. So i started using the Hboot ID since it comes already with the ADB drivers. But if its causing issues, we can revert back

Last edited by [ACL]; 01-17-2012 at 12:13 PM.