View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 01:10 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to Root FROYO FRX07 ON TP2 - not through SD card method

Quote:
Originally Posted by kam1967 View Post
Replacing the startup.txt file was my first option, but it still hangs up. The file does not read 0 byte, as the script or texts are still in that file (nothing's changed.)

Normally, it boots past that and you'd start seeing the word "android", but when it hangs up, I cannot do anything else but replace the entire set of files/folders and then it will boot fine.

Anybody ran into this issue before, besides me?
Well there's many forms of the build crashing, not sure if I've personally run into the particular one you're describing.

Your fix seems quite drastic tho, and I honestly doubt that's required. Try starting with a new data.img next time...