View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 01:44 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellot View Post
Oh craaaap!!!

I can't seem to get the new system installed.

Code:
C:\adb>fastboot erase system
              erasing 'system'... FAILED (command write failed (Too many links))
and on the phone it shows

Code:
skipping @ 1477 (bad block)
cannot erase @ 1477 (bad block?)
Erasing recovery seems to be OK, but when I try to flash the recovery.img I geth the following error:

Code:
C:\adb>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
  sending 'recovery' (4100 KB)... FAILED (status read failed (Too many  links))
finished. total time: 0.031s
and on the phone it shows

Code:
fadtboot: erase:recovery
fastboot: download:00401000
I started with a Task29, had these problems so I reloaded an old WinMo ROM (which worked fine) then reloaded the new RHODIMG.nbh via SD and I'm stuck here unable to write the recovery partition.

Help!

Wow, well this is an odd one. You could always get creative and flash the recovery.img into the boot partition

fastboot flash boot recovery.img

This way you will boot into recovery automatically withot needing to press the power button. Once you are there, run the update and see if it flashes everything else. Not sure what else to suggest.