anish88
PPCGeeks Regular

anish88 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Unfortunately i don't have the 3.5mm with the mic to test. This shouldn't be that difficult to implement since i think this portion is shared with the h2w headset which has working mic.

No, gps is still not included. Need to stabilize acoustic before i go that route, but i do plan to release an gps update for those animals who want to test it.
im all for the zip file

and for the mic, if i can suggest something (again i dont know how hard it is to code) but if there is a mic on the headset then enable that, but if there is no mic on the headset, then enable the mic on the phone( the on board one). just a thought. i dont know if thats hard or not. also if you need one, here is one i can think of thats really cheap. Black Stereo Headset with microphone for Apple iPhone First Generation/iPhone 3G iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4

edit: because i checked it and when there is headphones without an inline mic plugged in, the other person on the phone can not here you, as in the mic on the phone is not automatically turned on. as soon as you unplug those headphones you, and u use the handset, the other person can hear you

Last edited by anish88; 01-16-2012 at 01:29 PM.