View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 12:11 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
Sorry for the delay... PM sent with link
Thanks a bunch!

Now onto the next issue.

1. On the different ROM I just installed (23678 CHT) I cannot for the life of me find were the settings that allows you to set your data connection time out are (I set mine for 1 minute). I know its probably in front of my nose, but.........

2. This one is really getting me. It seems Conflippers weather city update now no longer works. I have tried a couple of city editors, but they all break the data connection. What am I not doing wrong?

(just for the record I did do a search and check the wiki )

Thanks

__________________________________________________ __

Update: My problem may be with the windows system file "2330fc3c_manila". In the windows directory it is marked as read only, when I export it to my SD card it says its not read only. I Check and uncheck it and send it back and its still read only in windows. I have use both total commander and resco explorer and both fail me.

Any suggestions?
__________________________________________________ __

FIXED (sort of). I got the file issue straightened out. I had to copy the file to my desktop and fix it from there.

There are about a million city editors out there. I finally used JVH3's editor and entered all the cities I wanted. It broke my weather like the rest, but when I un-installed it the cities were still there and worked fine. Sadly if I need another city, I have to install and reenter all of the citys again.

If someone has a better fix let me know.

Last edited by swlaraut; 01-16-2012 at 03:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.