View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 04:00 PM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint not too enthusiastic on Windows Phone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by afolayan702 View Post
The wait for another Windows Phone will not be so bad IF the next device is LTE/Apollo. I like the looks of the Nokia Lumia 900 and HTC Titan II, but I would rather have next gen software/hardware built into the device. I think we can agree that would be better than feeling like HTC Titan owners now...
Hey, I am one of those Titan owners right now! LOL! It actually feels good. I at least know new devices are coming down the pipeline. If my complaint was no choice, I definitely can't complain about too many. I agree, I it will probably suck for those who don't keep up with the rumor mill but that's the nature of the beast.