afolayan702
PPCGeeks Regular

afolayan702 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint not too enthusiastic on Windows Phone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Not everyone cares enough to "jump ship" for a phone like I did.
Your right, here in US the ETF holds a mythical power to people, and people are willing to sign 2 year contracts for devices that claim to be "future proof" aka 2 years worth of updates. Ironically if people truely cared about that, iOS and Windows Phone would be the logical choices. Not all Android OEMs can update or will update their devices to "Ice Cream" for example, and maybe they don't need to...

At first I was annoyed that Sprint wasn't bringing a new device to the table. They didnt promote Windows Phone other than a press release, and from my experience at the authorized retail store showed a lack of: placement of a running model, to education- from calling the phone "Windows Mobile", to how they handled the device, and reading from the box the features.

"User experience". The same can be said for any of Sprints devices that are only operating on their 3G network. The wait for another Windows Phone will not be so bad IF the next device is LTE/Apollo. I like the looks of the Nokia Lumia 900 and HTC Titan II, but I would rather have next gen software/hardware built into the device. I think we can agree that would be better than feeling like HTC Titan owners now...