View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 05:50 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint not too enthusiastic on Windows Phone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
Signed it as well. thanks for posting. Total BS they can't offer at least one updated w7 device before fall 2012.
Also signed and signed it where it counts, cancelling my contract and moved on, letting them know specifically my reasons for leaving. Still don't understand how an OS can be judged by only 1 phone. To me it says take it or leave it. Even the non poweruser that might have never heard of "Windows Mobile" might simply NOT decide on WP7 and the "Arrive" due to screen size, keyboard,or manufacturer. Half the people I know simply buy phones on price, recommendation of the rep, friend, biggest screen size, no keyboard, thinnest profile, or lightest weight, advertisement (bad M$ bad), as well as, what everyone else is using (Android/Iphone). Still, one choice is not a good way to judge what people want when different criteria apply. It will be interesting to see how the "publicized" Titan II, Nokia 900, and the budget friendly 710 (esp Wal Mart) play out. Will our frustrations be justified that the average user will want Windows Phone? Not everyone cares enough to "jump ship" for a phone like I did.
This post has been thanked 1 times.