View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 10:14 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any way to "turn on" speaker phone while not in a call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@eyeb what brand is it? It might be the same one given the time period. Maybe its price dropped. Needless to say I returned it right after I was done with it. (only needed it for a college trip for one of the clubs I was in).
@elesbb that most certainly is a weird phenomena,never heard of that happening.

i actually called RCA about it and they said its because its not an iPod -.- and that it actually plays the files from it . for instance , the iPod acts as a flash drive but because of the way the iPod is set up it plays the music . it pretty much comes down to it wasnt designed for WinMO xP