View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 03:09 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any way to "turn on" speaker phone while not in a call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
hm yeah i bought a fm transmitter sometime in december and have been using it for a month now

I've noticed that the phone doesn't recognize the usb when I plug it into the fm transmitter. Wondering if I could get some help on this. The 3.5mm jack works and I've been using that, but the usb cable when linked to fm transmitter makes it think it is connected to a computer (I get the active sync prompt) instead of the headphones function for usb.
thats the transmitter not your phone .... the transmitter ( from what ive read ) isnt a headphone route , its more like a sync route . the transmitter "sees" whats being played and transmits it . its hard to explain . its more of a data port then an actuall audio port , i get the same results when plugging my phone into my souround sound system using the USB port