View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 05:05 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellot View Post
I have had problems with ringtone audio, but had chalked it up to all the other mucking around I had been doing lately.

Notification tones (SMS, etc) work fine, which is (IMHO) truly odd since I would have thought they would route the same.

I have had a couple cases of no in-call audio, but it was in a bad reception area so I figured it was just poor signal.

EDIT: Just to be clear, incoming call ringtone is DOA even immediately after a reboot. RHOD400 FWIW.

The weirdest problem however (and not readily repeatable) is occasionally the LED will not indicate wake/sleep after a reboot, it just stays off. A reboot generally cures it.

I'll try to catch logs for the no ringtone problem tonight, the LED issue is pretty random so it may be had to log.
Nahh, dont worry about the no ringtone. That's a hack in itself that I implemented. The ringtone fails because as soon as a call comes in, the routing gets sent to the earpiece instead of the speaker. THe hack i have just ignores the first initial route, and let it go to speaker. I put more debug messages in place for future debugging of this. So we can find the true root cause. It only happens on cdma (not gsm).

Led is because of acoustic. It turns off the led causing confusion with the debugging. I'll have to move us to the regime led code which will disable debugging in general.

Edit: just to be clear. i do have ringing on my cdma. I'll check on the new release to make sure this is working before i put it out.