View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 09:28 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM Lockscreen Unlock To Home app

Quote:
Originally Posted by qanda View Post
elesbb,

Ok. I did a registry search for Today.lnk and Home.lnk
No dice on either, but I did find this:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\ Today]

I don't see any .lnk listed under start, only the key Today, but maybe it might help us. Still poking around in the registry, but haven't found much of 'value'. (Pun ..hahaha)

QA
hehe i looked EVERYWHERE and couldnt find a single thing . my other guess is he used direct coding where i used a .dll . like he put direct code to launch the today . he may have also emulated the "end" key press . i could send 'em an email about it . he did help me find the API for the prox sensor so im pretty sure he would help me here .
This post has been thanked 1 times.