View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 12:35 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

random but related question. Does anyone know if the serial number of the device is displayed anywhere on the phone in winmo? I see the white sticker on the back, but i'm wondering if it's saved somewhere in nand or memory so i can recycle it. On my other sprint rhod the phone info on winmo shows the SN as "N/A".. kinda weird.

In xdandroid, we generate a random number and call it a serial. We can go this route as well, but i much rather just recycle whats in the device already. Also its really interesting that gsm devices seem to have a SN start with HT03 while cdma have 98EM ...