View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 03:34 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [MOD KEYBOARD] Sense 3.0 - Keyboard Port with Arrows-Trace-AutoCorrection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero2cool View Post
I desperately wanted to use your solution, but it won't install for me. I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or serious here, but again, I wanted to use your solution, but it just won't install for me and I'm not willing to root my phone.
Na def wasn't being sarcastic..was pointing out that that's what this community is all about..helping eachother! I scratch your back, you scratch mine type of deal!!

I don't blame ya for not wanting root right now with hboot1.5 .. it's none of htc's business what we're doing with our devices!! Only way to currently use this is by rooting but don't worry, aedon and I as well as folks at xda are still trying hard to get it working for non root users as well. Swiftkey is def a great alternative..I've been using it over this ported version!!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 01-08-2012 at 03:37 PM.