View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 06:00 PM
vzihome
Regular 'Geeker

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Updates do it all and you shouldnt need to mount system. I may have mentioned that incase our script was broken.

Problem using zips from other devices/recovies is they assume their setup and probably check for a specific device. You will need to look into their edify script and modify it to match what we use.

You should adb into the phone during recovery and get the update log. Its inside /tmp somewhere. its really obvious and you cant miss it. Once youhave that you will know the root cause of the issue.
I have tried comparing your script and their script already and I get the same errors. Usually the zips I have tried to use are for generic android builds not tied in to any specific device.
Its either failed to install or error cannot temp sideload package not by cpu at the moment but ill look into it thanks!

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk