View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 05:35 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
@[ACL] need help with creating update zip files. I have tried installing "fixes" from nand devices that use CWM and/or amon ra but the zips always fail to install. I know that earlier in the thread you mentioned something about making sure you mount the system. I have tried every which way and can't create or install any working zips other than the ones you have posted. If you can create a simple update zip that has say: format system; format cache; format boot; format data;
Or point me in the right direction id appreciate it.
Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk
Updates do it all and you shouldnt need to mount system. I may have mentioned that incase our script was broken.

Problem using zips from other devices/recovies is they assume their setup and probably check for a specific device. You will need to look into their edify script and modify it to match what we use.

You should adb into the phone during recovery and get the update log. Its inside /tmp somewhere. its really obvious and you cant miss it. Once youhave that you will know the root cause of the issue.