View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 11:56 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by schteve View Post
Hi all,

I've done some hacking on hyc's RIL and have data working on my Touch Pro. I'm running this modified RIL on top of FRX7.1, which is really sweet BTW. However, this is on a frankenstein TP: it's a Sprint branded TP (RAPH800), but running on Verizon's network, with a Verizon Radio (1.03.09V). So, I don't know if my mods are going to work with other radios or on other networks.

There's still some stuff I'm looking into: The carrier name is still displayed as XDAndroid,

Anyway, is anyone interested in trying this out?
Carrier name is 'static', don't bother looking into that further (I can kinda detail what was done in PM if you want).

But load it up! I'm sure RAPH users would love to give it a shot. Assuming it works, I expect to see some patches from ya .

Hey, if it doesn't work - would you be willing to look at some logs to help out some users? I have a thread over on xda-devs, if you could bump that too w/this info (and a link to download if possible). Thanks!!!