Thread: Help with nand
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 07:13 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help with nand

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Make sure you have adb setup/working before even attempting NAND.

Also, POST IN THE NAND THREAD.

Also also, it's still experimental. Not ready for general consumption. If you can't help provide good feedback, just wait until it's stable. Seriously. Helping people get onto NAND only to have them complain and not provide good feedback is a complete waste of everyone's time. Yours, mine, and especially developer time.
calm yourself -.- i already said i could use ADB when i was booted int android from the SD card . where i ran into trouble was in the bootloader menu . i wasnt complaining . i was simply stating something that wasnt stated before . i fixed it though . it was a windows fluk . once my device was in bootloader mode and connected via USB i had to open device manager and manually install the driver . windows was just confused . i posted to see if any others had relative issues as i couldnt find anything online .

Quote:
Also also, it's still experimental. Not ready for general consumption. If you can't help provide good feedback, just wait until it's stable. Seriously. Helping people get onto NAND only to have them complain and not provide good feedback is a complete waste of everyone's time. Yours, mine, and especially developer time.
tell me what you want me to do . i come from winMo but im a fast learner . tell me what i can do to help the progress come along faster . im at your disposal sir !