View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 03:08 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simple Guide 2012 Android on SD card! FLASH 11, 4 Steps, TP2 DL lnks (FRX07.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinomon1 View Post
Is it possible when I hit on end-button (hard button), to end the call, now it doesn't end the call, I have to hit the soft-end-the call button, please assist.

When the phone is on sleep, it takes few secs to wake it, is it happening for every1 else?

Thanks!
1. Hack the rootfs. It's part of the keymap...

2. Sometimes, yes. Depends... I find if I place my finger where the swipe unlock bar should be, it wakes the phone.

This bug is pretty ancient, dates back to when panel init was first setup - because initially the panel was never shut off, it was always on sucking power. Well, the collapse process is easy but the wake process isn't so.

ACL has pretty much nailed the panel init stuff in NAND (at least it certainly feels that way!) and emwe is trying to port that work back to HaRET but is having issues...