View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 12:17 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellot View Post
ACL - Things have been running so smoothly I just had to mess with it.

One of the few features I really would like is GPS, so I downloaded GBX0B and yanked the gps.xdandroid.file. Pushed it into /system/lib/hw as gps.rhodium.so and rebooted.

Maps and other GPS programs seemed to work well, so I decided to push it. I left Maps running yesterday on my way home and today on my way in, attached are the last/kmsg files from the reboot that happened in each case (yesterday made it almost 30 minutes, this morning was more like 15).

If I'm reading it right it looks like a surfaceflinger stack overflow, but reading logs isn't my strong suit.

Anyway, if I'm going outside the testing you're after just tell me to stop. I just figured since it hadn't broke in several days I needed to fix it.
This wont work right. If you want gps, use this file from OMGB 1.2.2.

/system/lib/hw/gps.rhodium.so

Try it out and report back i suppose.