View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 08:33 PM
vzihome
Regular 'Geeker

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMeys View Post
I'm not the one who said the Ultra is a low end phone. That was someone else. The Spring page for the Ultra says "Plans for this phone require our $10/mo. Premium Data add-on charge in addition to one of the plans below". The only smartphone there that seems to not require this is the Replenish which is why I am considering it.

I had a TP2 and am thrilled to be rid of it and using Android (Evo 3D) -- the TP2 was unbelievably laggy (using a custom Rom).

What about the HTC EVO Shift 4G which I can presently get free for upgrade from Sprint?
Sorry didnt mean you just didnt want to create two posts, my bad. Actually im running android on my tp2 and it runs like a champ thanks to ACL, if you dont want to spend money shift 4g would be the smart choice but in my opinion id rather pay for something i want and like rather than just settling for something free

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk