View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 01:23 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh2Death View Post
darn it!! this kitchen for me is just not user friendly. no matter what problem i fix, i got to get past another error. this thing has defeated both my Vista laptop and XP desktop. i havnt had one successful rom yet. can i jus upload my selections and someone upload a rom for me. the rom i am trying to make almost has nothing and is so basic. file error and other errors are inevitable.
Some popups are just warning. doesn't mean the rom is bad. Sounds like you have the kitchen installed, made your selections, pressed play, and are either gettng warning popups about overwriting files or rom to full? The overwrites can safely be ignored if they are graphic files (.png,.bmp,.ico,etc). If you're getting rom to full, well, remove more.

Upload your selections.txt if you want someone to look at it.